ID:1762938

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ahX3pwQtfo

I have worked very hard I'd like to know what everyone thinks:)

So this is a quick introduction into my game. The plan is to make a 2d mmo that is inspired by a few anime verses while having it's own unique story and enviroments.

Bosses. Will be inspired by certain anime villians, but the main Villain is the Unluckiest. A villian so Unlucky that time and space will warp around him to cause his misfortune. Because of this you will have weird zones like a "candy phobia" zone. A zone that was created from the fear of unluckiest.

Classes-currently

OGA inpired: this class will be able to summon a baby pet. This pet will lend him energy when he gets excited(you land a critical). (damage,Tank class).

Sayin Inspired: this class will be fast and primarily damage. Classic moves will be in game. May be all three roles with tank, healing(handing out energy) and damage. (all roles)

toriko inspired: only class where eating food will recover mana. Also eating food levels him up slightly. Also expect classic inspired moves like leg knife or flying fork.(range damage)

Kumagawa Misogi: uses screws and his powers of fiction. A healer/damage role. (range damage, healer)

Deadman wonderland blood: will damage and maybe tank. Can shoot out blood. Has no many bar instead it uses health to shoot out abilities but it can pick up dropped blood to regain it.(damage, perhaps tank)

Combat: enemies will have more than just standard attack. Special moves for enemies. Feels like legacy of goku.

Dungeons: Gameplay flips around. Changes into a zelda inspired dungeon format. When I get two player dungeons going you will need to not only work together to defeat enemies but solve puzzles as well. Diffiuculty for dungeons will be set so I can just barley beat them with giving myself average end gear armour.

Well watch the video and I hope you like and give me any feedback.
Open world PvP as well. And Pvp that rewards marks for pvp gear will be available as well just won't make the release cut.
Love the idea of having a wheel with options in it for interaction. First time seeing this on BYOND.

Looks good so far. Now it needs some polishing to look more pro. If you don't have help art-wise at least try to get rid of the ''default'' byond interface.

Best of luck!
Yea upon release I plan to fix that. I'm hoping for full screen, but we will see where that goes and what it looks like. I'm planning to make more turfs and objects to clean up art and better design(but that's final polish).

And thank you:)