ID:1763027

So did anyone hear about Misao and Mad father ?
Ah ok ,, well when i was playing the game started all clean n nothing was wrong about it but... sudnly everything is now GROSS here is why

-In misao : there is ALOT of rape in it..
And also GYAAAHHHH , sounds wired ? Ok lets fix the words
Turn the Y and the A and removed some A and H you will have GAY
-in mad father : nothing seems wrong in the game but at the end a naked girl appears making me report about that game after saying that.. thing..

So , kids , don't dare and play those games..
Don't make a 2D game trick u , they seem that they are not doing anything but if u read and look , u will understand what they are doing..
P.S : this is a WARN not a post to make a admin delete it..
What's wrong with gay content?
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
What's wrong with gay content?

It is a secret , none will know.. like he said..
It's just a horror (or, just as applicable, Japanese) game. If you're one to get up in arms about it, you shouldn't have played it in the first place.
...Don't most games use the "Gyah"-esque sound?
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:

Isn't Gyyaahh! Much like Ahhh! Or Aghhh! Or Ack! ? I thought they were sounds of shock, awe, or just plain being scared? If you think Gyaaahh means gay content then you either have a problem with your sexuality or have never heard Gyaaahh used anywhere. I mean, look at NNAAAAHHHH. Or however many lettrrs he has in his name. Is he gay? Idk. But, I do know that his name means No. Not gay. Nope. Nada. Nah. Nuh uh. He is the eagle man. The man who protects us all. We call upon him to save our day. NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I think I will use that in the dialog for my game... when someone is scared. Yep. Thanks.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
It's just a horror (or, just as applicable, Japanese) game. If you're one to get up in arms about it, you shouldn't have played it in the first place.

I like those games cuz they are cool but the creator of the game.. crossed the lines..

I played other Japanese games but those 2 games.. makes me want to throw my laptop from the windoe..
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

Isn't Gyyaahh! Much like Ahhh! Or Aghhh! Or Ack! ? I thought they were sounds of shock, awe, or just plain being scared? If you think Gyaaahh means gay content then you either have a problem with your sexuality or have never heard Gyaaahh used anywhere. I mean, look at NNAAAAHHHH. Or however many lettrrs he has in his name. Is he gay? Idk. But, I do know that his name means No. Not gay. Nope. Nada. Nah. Nuh uh. He is the eagle man. The man who protects us all. We call upon him to save our day. NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I think I will use that in the dialog for my game... when someone is scared. Yep. Thanks.

Who dahell will use GYAH as a scream?
And even the creator of the game said it.. it is a secret with a ;) , wired..

In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
Xirre wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

Who dahell will use GYAH as a scream?
And even the creator of the game said it.. it is a secret with a ;) , wired..

Krillin screamed like that. Are you calling Krillin gay? Well, actually. First day Krillin met Roshi he showed him some female mags. Roshi began going through all of the mags at the end of the show and flinched when we finally came across one with a male figure on it. It makes me question if Krillin may be bi.
well krillin banged a machine and somehow a babby was formed so yeah his sex life is kinda questionable
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
well krillin banged a machine and somehow a babby was formed so yeah his sex life is kinda questionable

Don't judge him. I would have done that blonde too if I were him.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I use to think this until I foundout half of Android 18 was still female. Only parts of the androids were swapped for scrap metal. That sneaky Dr. Gero!

- I also don't know why I was the one who was accused of being bi when I was just saying other games use the sound too. xD
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

At least you understand, even if he doesn't. The name is simply my Eagle call. When I deliver justice to those in need of it, I deny them mercy with it. NNAAAAHH. Hail Mary.