ID:1765310

He's the only reason I got into beyond and to this day I still haven't found a byond game that matches graphics, design, and code for any of his projects, but mostly his bleach one and heroes united 2. He's one of the only ones who focuesd on balance and good game design,good interface and controls. Loved his work. So anyone remember playing bleach enternity and Heroes united?
Pretty sure the bleach one is still around, but he did release one of his dbz source, since he got the DnC.
In response to NNAAAAHH
What is DnC? Yea i think but he gave out his source code for that bleach one too. So what happened was the balance that was so well done was just destroyed and people made like times 10000XExp events. Not only that but the extra content didn't compensate for how worst they were making it. When he was still making content it was the best
In response to DanteVFenris
CnD, mah bad. Cease and desist. It means he was told he had to shut his game down because he was illegally making money from them.
oh that sucks, I know it was kinda illegal but hey this is a pretty small site I doubt he was making enough for them to care, but those companies always do
In response to DanteVFenris
He was. BYOND was too. Enough people reported it and FUNimation took notice.

BYOND games can no longer contain FUNimation(and Square Enix) material on their hub, it won't be listed.
Thanks Falacy. Now I can't promote my rips.
Strai released a number of his sources. Both DBZ Games, the Bleach game, and a few others.

In terms of the Bleach game it was heavily based off of WoW.

Strai's working on a game called "Box Zombies" now.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Strai released a number of his sources. Both DBZ Games, the Bleach game, and a few others.

In terms of the Bleach game it was heavily based off of WoW.

Strai's working on a game called "Box Zombies" now.

Box Zombies is an awful lot like Boxhead.

I don't think it matters in this age. Almost every general idea has been done or thought of. Which is annoying to say the least.
You have to be wizard to make something up that nobody ever thought of.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
I will make a game where as you play as Tupac before death. Second game reveals that you faked your death at the end and now you are out for revenge. Ends in the death of Biggy Smalls.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Genious
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I will make a game where as you play as Tupac before death. Second game reveals that you faked your death at the end and now you are out for revenge. Ends in the death of Biggy Smalls.

Sounds like a solid fangame. (Based on a story that already occured and is existing).
In response to WeabooGamesInc
Nah, I own the rights. First game: My Lyfe as a THUG: The THUG LIFE Chronicles

Sequel: Thugz Lyfe: Thugz Never Die

HAIL MARY
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:

We already did it over here.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:

Crushed the boy dreams.
He had a dream man a dream. How could you!
I host DBZHU2 for a friend if you want the link. Just PM me. I miss his ages of empires game. If anyone knows where I can get the host files for that please tell me.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Xirre wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:

Crushed the boy dreams.
He had a dream man a dream. How could you!

You're right. It's Lugia's job to ruin things. I'm sorry, Eagle Man. Do you forgib me bb?
In response to Xirre
NNAAAAHH, you goin' to court over rights to the game. See you in court hell.
Page: 1 2