Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
ID:1766050

Click for full size awesomeness!

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted an update! This is what I've been working on for the past week or so, interface is very slow-going as I know a lot of you developers know. I think it's turning out quite well, I've just got to fill it up with all the juicy buttons and popup menus to go with those buttons. Which is going to take a while but it's necessary! :) Hope you all enjoy, leave comments below on what you think!
LOOKS SEXY
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
LOOKS SEXY

Thanks Micke! :)
Looks great. Is the new game named Alchemyst or is that a typo?
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
Looks great. Is the new game named Alchemyst or is that a typo?

Thanks Aaiko! Definitely not a typo! :)
Nice interface, but heracross is better than pinsir :)
Oasiscircle wrote:
<center>
Click for full size awesomeness!</center>

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted an update! This is what I've been working on for the past week or so, interface is very slow-going as I know a lot of you developers know. I think it's turning out quite well, I've just got to fill it up with all the juicy buttons and popup menus to go with those buttons. Which is going to take a while but it's necessary! :) Hope you all enjoy, leave comments below on what you think!

Looks good enough to make me have an orgasm. And I say that seriously. Keep up the good work!
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Looks good enough to make me have an orgasm. And I say that seriously. Keep up the good work!

I'll try my best to keep your sticky keys enabled! ;) Thanks a ton!
Yut Put wrote:
it's good, but i still don't get a visual feel for the "alchemy" side of things. the interface starting to come together, but i wanna see more coming out of the blocks' visual effects than just colored squares

Nobody likes a critic! Nerd! But, yeah. He's right. There's room for improvement. :)
yut if he doesnt add the symbols back to the blocks we're just gonna have to band together and ddos it, maybe then he'll get the message

Does this look any good? I thought the blocks without anything on their face looked better but I'm not an artist so...
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
yut if he doesnt add the symbols back to the blocks we're just gonna have to band together and ddos it, maybe then he'll get the message

does it need mounts
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Does this look any good? I thought the blocks without anything on their face looked better but I'm not an artist so...

No, please don't do that. It looks like some kind of horrible Doom, Candy Crush crossover!

Yut Put is right about the break effects. I want to see some advanced particle effect animations, although you could probably just use pre-rendered ones. You wouldn't have to worry about the efficiency in that case. I also like the idea of effects that show if the blocks are almost about to break.