Hunter X Hunter Online(Remake Demo)

by TheDarkChakra
Hunter X Hunter Online(Remake Demo)
Play Hunter X Hunter online!
ID:1766379

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
This is a section I created where I thought we could post some ideas of how Nen would work in this game. Specially its basic applications and advanced applications.

Acquiring Nen - Keep it how it is in Demo. But make the amount you have to meditate longer, lets say like 5 minutes longer so they feel some worth out of it.

BASIC NEN PRINCIPLES- These all get better the higher your max aura volume is.

*Ten, Zetsu, and Ren are auto given and auto-"mastered" upon learning Nen*
*unless you have Nen, you can't see anything related to Aura*
*Using Ren or any other advanced application increases your max aura capacity*

Ten- The ability to shroud Nen around yourself. Keep how it is in game, but add a function when this is activated anybody not having this over their body is dealt 5x damage from any nen enhanced attack. Be it a punch with ten on or a hatsu. This also applies with anybody in a state of Zetsu

Zetsu- stops the flow of aura from your body altogether. Basically bring you to a form of a person without Nen, BUT increases dodge chance by a bit and when somebody is using "En" you can't be detected, unless their En is mastered. This also increases how much your health and Stamina regenerate over time. The visual effect for this would be it makes you invisible but with a thing lining around your body.

Ren- the ability to produce more aura around yourself. This is basically what the skill "Ken" does in the demo and should be replaced by it, by releasing up to your max aura capacity, also should enhance all stats by 5% when used. 8% for enhancers. Another thing is that this also restores your aura of the cost of taking away your stamina. This also restored your Aura by 5% every 10 seconds if depleted. Deactivates by itself if Aura reaches 0.

Hatsu- see my hatsu idea in the hatsu trend :D

ADVANCED NEN PRINCIPLES- These all get better the more you effectively use them. Have 3 stages of mastery.

How to get them- Can be taught by Nen teachers

Gyo- The ability concentrates a larger than normal portion of their aura into one specific body part. The only specific body part I see this being used will be "Sight". Using Gyo will allow you to see objects concealed by In, stops any blind(ing) effects, unless the effect overwhelms it, and allows you to see further on screen.I think this should auto take around 600 aura per second.

MASTERY: I. Less aura cost, increases range of sight- (20)
II. Less aura cost, increases range of sight- (50)
III. Less aura cost, Increases range of sight, Allows you to view stats on a person you click on- (150)

En- The ability to allow your extends further than normal, usually over a space around you in the shape of a circle. This ability is taxing and will initial keep up 5,000 aura to maintain per second. allows you to detach people within a given range. starts off a 20 tiles omni-directional. Also there should be a radar near the bottom of your screen to see who enters you En.

MASTERY: I. Less aura cost, increases to 35 tiles- (80)
II. Less aura cost, increases to 60 tiles- (220)
II. Less aura cost, increases to 100 tiles - (350)

In- This ability allows you to conceal the presence (to a certain degree) of your Aura. When activated this technique hides your aura, what it hides is determined by its mastery. Can be detected by Gyo and En, unless your level of mastery of In is higher than their level of mastery of Gyo or En. If their mastery is the same, it will be seen by Gyo or En. Uses 2,500 aura to maintain per second, and initially hides your Ren and Ten.

MASTERY: I. Less aura cost and hides anything based aura, besides Hatsu - (40)
II. Less aura cost and hides your Hatsu - (90)
III. Less aura cost, hides your stats from being viewed - (220)

Shu- This ability allows a user of Nen to extend their aura's envelopment onto an object, allowing them to use that object as if it were an extension of their own body. This ability is only useful if you have a weapon or object equipped on you. allowing you to use that non-weapon object as a weapon to now fight with (and yes this means poker cards, for you little hisoka fans. Takes about 3,000 aura to utilize per second

MASTERY: I. Less aura cost and increases damage with weapon or object - (50)
II. Less aura cost and increases damage with weapon or object - (110)
III. Less aura cost and increases damage with weapon or object - (230)

Ko- all of an your aura is concentrated into one particular body section. This concentrates all of your aura into either defense or offense. Using this move can be your savior or your downfall. Because it drains all of your aura into one section, it leaves the other highly unprotected (Using Ko on offense, causes defense to be "useless" or just plain useless (using Ko on defense, causes attack to be "useless"). When Ko is used on defense it puts 100% of your aura number into defense, (defense + Max Aura Capacity) The same with offense (Attack + Max Aura Capacity). After Ko is a 1 time attack or shield. Once its hit or hitted against it dissapears and it initially takes 5 seconds for your aura to start regenerating itself

MASTERY: Comes auto mastered, but costs a lot to learn

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR GUYS