ID:1767389

This is part of one of my story ideas from the past summer. I mention on my journal/journey post that i wanted to post one, so here it is. Tell me if you like or if you do not why you hate it. have a nice day. Pardon my grammar or any mistakes you see, its just a draft after all.

Humans had to leave their home world long ago; to escape nuclear devastation. They found shelter and lived life on another inhabited planet. 15 years later haunted by the stories of greatness from his old world a young guy got a crew together to return to their home planet. As soon as they entered space, they are welcomed by a barrage of weapon fire.They eventually evade them and jump to the system said to hold their original planet. They land on the planet walk up to a cliff and see.......

after note: If you read all of this I wanted to tell you that this idea came from a dream I had. It included actors also. My brother makes fun of me when my dreams seem long. XD
Pradon my grammer. Its just an draft after all. To escaper. The found selter an. On an other in habbited.

I don't have enough time to continue, sorry.
I have a lot of long and very realistic dreams. I don't think it's weird.

Also, English isn't your first language, is it?
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

I hope not.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

Glad to see I am not the only one.

English is my first language. I know I have issues with the way I write. Mostly because I grew up in an environment where the way you talk isn't corrected. I wont get in to that any further.
In response to Xirre
@Xirre it is sorry, i know learn enish ghood.
In response to JabsPerson
JabsPerson wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

Glad to see I am not the only one.

English is my first language. I know I have issues with the way I write. Mostly because I grew up in an environment where the way you talk isn't corrected. I wont get in to that any further.

That's pretty sad. Honestly, it hurts me to hear that. In my family proper grammar is a priority. But, that's not what exactly led me to learn the correct way to speak and write. I picked up a lot of the correct English grammar from roleplaying since rewards also counted proper grammar and creativity. It's always good to have a few people around you correct you so you can learn from your mistakes. Provided you don't bash them when they do. In time, it comes.