ID:1767951

Screw the Flash/HTML5/ whatever client. The future is finally here, ladies and frogmen. I present to you: Windows 10 HoloLens:

With this new technology, the BYONDibilities are endless! We can now take our ki blasts and self-train verbs to entirely new levels by placing them into the physical world! Imagine what this will mean for game developers such as ourselves! We could design a holographic world complete with monsters and objects we could interact with! Instead of hitting a hotkey to throw a fireball at something, you could LITERALLY throw a fireball at something!

Tom, I will provide you with all the packs of ramen you need if you put this endeavor at the top of your to-do list. I'll even buy you a pair of stainless steel chopsticks. We cannot let this opportunity pass us by.

Because when you can see the change you world, you see can the what you when. Microsoft HoloLens.
2 legit
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
2 legit

Can't wait to ride virtual narto frogs using this.
I can't wait to laugh at the irony of so many smart people looking and acting so stupid; no offense to the users of AR or VR devices.
In response to Multiverse7
Multiverse7 wrote:
I can't wait to laugh at the irony of so many smart people looking and acting so stupid; no offense to the users of AR or VR devices.

Whatcha trying say boi?