ID:1768172

(See the best response by A.T.H.K.)
So...As the title says, and I have no idea why it won't let me, as others are able to get on the server, yet on this comp, I can't get on mine, the ports are forwarded, as it's not my first time hosting, but I don't think I've ran into this problem before, When trying to connect, I get "Connecting..." for a bit before the connection failed pops up. I can access the server fine on the comp that the server's hosted on, but not on this one...for some reason.
Best response
Trying using the servers LAN IP not the WAN IP instead.
....I feel a bit dumb now to have not thought of it XD Well, thanks for the help, that worked lol
In response to Drakina
Drakina wrote:
....I feel a bit dumb now to have not thought of it XD Well, thanks for the help, that worked lol

Don't feel dumb! It's different for each router/modem.

I know for a fact that if I'm connected to my LAN I can't use the WAN IP on my new router, it tries to redirect to the routers admin interface. However my old one was happy to router the WAN IP to the local devices perfectly fine..
Well, usually I'd think of using the LAN address after WAN if it fails, but...Dunno I just didn't think of using it x3 No one's perfect heh.