ID:1771101

Hi! I'm new to BYOND. You can call me Wolfy, Forest or Space (I'm used to being called Space since it's my name on several other websites.)

I just recently started trying to code a wolf-centered game on BYOND, since that's my favorite animal.

Welcome! :D
Space is an interesting name. Very interesting and creative. Welcome!
Welcome! c:
Thanks :3 It's actually the name of my main roleplay character... She's a wolf.
welcome to the ground of developers and gamers , enjoy your stay.
Off-topic, I know this local furfag who goes by the name Wolfie, legit obnoxious lady she is. As someone who frequents adult autism behavioral health offices I was surprised she wasn't a client.

Edit: I still want what I said above to stick around until it ends up being modded but I took a few seconds to think afterwards, and I guess she isn't really obnoxious or anything at all. Just your regular stand out person in a small town, who I probably would have been able to associate with when I was in my early high school days, but now I spend my time hanging out with cynical people who just work and shit talk all day on things. I love being me.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Off-topic, I know this local furfag who goes by the name Wolfie, legit obnoxious lady she is. As someone who frequents adult autism behavioral health offices I was surprised she wasn't a client.

Edit: I still want what I said above to stick around until it ends up being modded but I took a few seconds to think afterwards, and I guess she isn't really obnoxious or anything at all. Just your regular stand out person in a small town, who I probably would have been able to associate with when I was in my early high school days, but now I spend my time hanging out with cynical people who just work and shit talk all day on things. I love being me.

tl;dr - His life isn't the best.

On-topic, Welcome ^^