In response to Izayori
Izayori wrote:
Dev really needs to update the hub page for SL2. Those ancient screenshots don't show off all the awesome new updates AT ALL...
This isn't quite the right topic to get my attention about it, but page me with what you would recommend I put in updated screenshots. :p
Yut Put wrote:
bruh

i made a game

sauce?
Yut Put wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/YutPut/LordoftheBugs

Is this supposed to be a CowRP ripoff?

Gtgoku55 wrote:
However, is it me or does Phat T's game looks like it has icons from DBZ Onslaught?

I noticed this as well.
Yut Put wrote:
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/YutPut/LordoftheBugs

Is this supposed to be a CowRP ripoff?

hedgerow hall

I might have to give this a try sometime. I still play HRH locally alone all the time.

everyone ignores my game :(
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
everyone ignores my game :(

Your time will come.
Cloud Magic wrote:
This is Within BYOND #11 y'know. I hate to have started the "post your games here" fad.

I noticed. I mean, if you post game updates, you'll be included in the next one. Just saying.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1779062

While the effects are really cool, couldn't you of came up with an original concept? DBZ has been done over and over..
In response to A.T.H.K
I know it has but! Its my motivation its whats keeping me going. It also helps me not have to think of anything other then what am I gonna add next? But I surely plan to change it from DBZ to something "based off DBZ" sooner or later. But for now I'll continue as is
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I know it has but! Its my motivation its whats keeping me going. It also helps me not have to think of anything other then what am I gonna add next? But I surely plan to change it from DBZ to something "based off DBZ" sooner or later. But for now I'll continue as is

Please do continue, it looks great! I think I'm the problem here :P
In response to A.T.H.K
Thanks and I will, found myself some great help few people have also contributed to the game itself small to big things. I really just want to finally get something out there lol.
In response to Ganite
First of all A.T.H.K. those DBZ games are ussally scrapted together from copied projects. The only real dbz game was heroes united and thats no longer allowed to be advertised on byond. Second even though this is a dbz game looks very well done, the presentation was top notch. Another project that makes me jelous on visuals, Ill have to work harder
In response to DanteVFenris
No need to be your game is amazing as well also has some very unique system and skills. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to do the art for you.
DanteVFenris wrote:
First of all A.T.H.K. those DBZ games are ussally scrapted together from copied projects.

I know that, I've been around long enough to know, it still doesn't make my previous post invalid at all..

I don't see how you can call any of these DBZ rips "real" when none of them hold the rights or in fact hardly any resemblance to the actual thing, this "real"'ness you talk of doesn't exist, Heroes United looks like a giant mess of pixels, it's actually quite disgusting. At Least Ganites has done a nice job aesthetically as far as BYOND can go..
Due to some upcoming site changes, Within BYOND #12 (Scheduled for release today) will be delayed until Friday, February 13th. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ooh, upcoming site changes? Is this the change that does away with the off-topic forums?
Page: 1 2 3