ID:177263

it appears that in the amount of time between the last time I coded people began to work with pixel movement. Is it really worth it to find the time to code something like that into my 4k game which is already really packed and I would have to skimp on some of the other features? I still haven't seen a game that incorporates it, but then again I don't play too many games.
Canar wrote:
it appears that in the amount of time between the last time I coded people began to work with pixel movement. Is it really worth it to find the time to code something like that into my 4k game which is already really packed and I would have to skimp on some of the other features? I still haven't seen a game that incorporates it, but then again I don't play too many games.

I'd love to stick pixel_x and pixel_y into a 4K game just to be cheeky. (Naturally I'd use #define to shorten that a bit, but pixel offsets in a 4K game are kinda rare for a reason.) The idea I have for my next 4K submission doesn't call for it, however.

Lummox JR