ID:1774544

This thread originally started as a weapon demo but I'm tinkering beyond weapons at this point. I have no real aim with what I'm doing so feel free to suggest or contribute!

The current project encompasses a weapon system featuring pistols, automatic rifles, shotguns and melee weapons. Savefiles are kept to remember player names/information. The red circles represent enemy ai and will all attack one another while competing to claim the flags.

Having control of a flag will eventually result in point gain, but for now is just a means of gameplay.

Latest changes:
Download Here(Direct)

- Knockback was added to bullets and melee attacks.
- Savefiles are now kept. Only one savefile per computer!
- Added flags that players (and ai) compete to claim and maintain control over.
- Ai enemies now attack eachother and will compete to take flags.
- Other misc. tweaks.
- Moving while firing automatic weapons will strafe-fire.

Flags are a work in progress as I have a lot planned to expand on them.
Other additions made in the original thread include an efficient action combat system that covers a variety of weapon types from guns to melee weapons. Everything is pixel movement and designed to be fast paced. Weapons account for accuracy which effect their projectile sway.

Feedback WANTED!
I'm already aware of the issue with lining up bullets and plan to set a firing point that's unique to each weapon(considering each weapon has a different barrel point.
Capital letters are already supported and I can see what I can do about unter submitting. The weapons are wgat I want feedback on, not so much the interface stuff.
Can do!
Some fancy changes made. See OP for the download and quick summary changelog.
More updates. Would really appreciate some hard criticism and ideas to make things more engaging. Knockback coming soon. See OP. Screenshot included.
A lot of updates made! See OP for the latest!

A lot of updates lately. I'll make a new thread and probably a hub soon. Enemy ai can now use weapons successfully! Blue enemies use pistols, while the others use melee. No download update for now, though!

The hud bars will be fixed tomorrow. am2lazy.