ID:177693

I have a couple of questions 1. Does anyone know how to make so when you click on a obj you attack like if it was a regular verb? 2.I have a steal command but i hate to give out coding, so if you dont mind helpin without seeing my coding thank you(besides if your good enough it dont matter) but im using a VAR to target the obj but i cant make so the obj will go into usr.contents it just disappears but i can make it move from M.contents to the ground but im not using a remove proc or whatever im simply using loc=locate you know.

Please help

Hendrix
obj
Click()
set src in oview(1)
usr.Attack(src)

O.loc = usr

You shouldn't be concerned about sharing your code. It's probably nothing special.
In response to Garthor
i dont mind sharin my codes its just i hate to give away stuff to ppl that dont code just steal all the coding and dont give any credit to the person or persons the really deserve it. Thanks for the help, I dont mind helpin ppl either but when they ask for the whole code an then ask again and again it gets old.

thanx again

Hendrix>>
In response to Hendrix
Hendrix wrote:
i dont mind sharin my codes its just i hate to give away stuff to ppl that dont code just steal all the coding and dont give any credit to the person or persons the really deserve it. Thanks for the help, I dont mind helpin ppl either but when they ask for the whole code an then ask again and again it gets old.

thanx again

Hendrix>>
Doute youll get help then.

RaeKwon