ID:1777426

I'm happy to tell BYOND's world , i'm back online...

It's been a long time i wasn't connected, my first action was to try searchin' Stargate game online.

This community realy changed and i can't believe Stargate is just lost on BYOND ... It realy was a good games, i'm speaking about the Stargate's concept and too the very old and hepic game Stargate online by Yurgeta.

The Series was one of my favories one years ago and i would like believe again to the reborn of the SGCommunity...

I would like too create a Music's talk on this site, to watch what kind of musical type BYOND is the most popular.(And for me to try to create a page for Hardcore Musics i produce and realy open this idea on this web site).

I hope some of my old frends still here and i say welcome to new others.

Welcome back. We awaited your arrival. :)
SUUUUP? SGO died for real when both of the two first owners tried working together to revive it. Like asfasgfkgasufa. And suiagfaugfuioagfioags. Work on it again?
Thats an idea .. but Stargate Online Reborn is on ! I'am tryin to contact and maps for it ... i want contribut to the SG byond community return (if thats work .. ) (but ... i will think about you're idea)
i see .. May we could together with some create a stargate with our idea , and just take an old and classic version of SGO like basical concept and work on it together , i'm workin on nothing yet i just hope find some sg's fans ... to help for reborn SG Community of byond .. some of my frends will maybe able to help us .. didnt asked yet.
I might pop a little fix or update into what I'm hosting here and there but have no plans to put any real effort into it.
i can tell you me too , i don't realy have idea .. but i realy would like reborn Stargate Community ... i know very much of SG game in past and alwais now are rip from the honnorable SGO by yurg .. to me, it's this game thats must come back ... with somes edits and update .. for change things one after one .. I don't realy know the work thats will be needed in this project like im only mapper ... hope find some one thats can help the codes developement ... (Sorry for poor language)
If you do work on it and want to get new players, youd need to add major stuff. There are hardly any stargate fans left who would play the current versions. The rest of community here hardly has any reason play it since they either dont know stargate or dont like it enough to play the stargate games on here.
((Get Falacy to merge his box zombies with stargate.))
We need ask and see on BYOND site, who and where are SG Fans .. to see if the SG fans still are here ..