Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1777580

I'd just like to make a little post about the future of my classes and similar things and hopefully someone cares.

So my game operates on four classes. 2 which you will need, a hero class,puzzle class and 2 which are optional. However you start off with nothing, a blank slate.

1. hero class: is your main class. Will have multiple abilities which will have your mechanics to regenerate mana, tank or heal.

2. monster class: will not, or very rarley have healing abilities/tank abilities and be mostly for some extra stat bonuses or negatives and unique damage abilities. Its also good for roleplayers vizard/supersayin anyone?(however i will not call it vizard or even hollow upon release as it will have its own mythos to avoid copying) Example vampires will have weakness to silver but will have abilites to drain health, or infect other players, bit attack.[optional]

3. weapon class: will not make release. But the first I plan is guns. These classes will not have extra abilities but change your basic attack. Some equipment may add special bonuses. example silver bulet=hurts vampires or super swords=shoots beam out with full health.[optional]

4. puzzle class: these moves will be available to everyone. They help solve puzzles. example making a clone of yourself to step on a switch.

Also the first five classes I have revealed are all free, but I plan the rest to have a minimal fee. Monster classes may be free for the most part at least the first couple. And weapons and equipment will have zero limitations.

Now on to my ideas for future power sets.

Hero: sage, steel, fire, lighting, light, vectors, sand, water, ice, rage, time, string... a lot.

Monster: vampire, ghoul, something similair to vizards, demon and perhaps more as I think of them and see what can work.

weapon Class: guns, swords, and various of one hand equipment that are like swords. (it may not be more as more weapon animations really drags out how lone it take to do each pair of clothing)

So that is my plan. Not all of this will be released anytime soon. But overtime I would like to get to this point. Upon release 5 hero classes, 1 monster class, 0 weapon classes, perhaps a few puzzle abilities.

Please comment and tell me what you think
oh yes and monster classes can be tranfered from one player to another, how this is done I still hav'nt decided but Im hoping this will

create a bigger economy with people asking for infections(as their will be limits on how many times you can effect or waiting period) or perhaps people even asking for cures