ID:1779215

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
Code:

Problem description:So Ive been toying around with an image resizing it and doing everything I can to make it cover my entire screen. Well nothings working even when I use math to make sure everything should be right. (window is divisible by 32 pixels height/width and image is exactly those pixel sizes dived by two to compensate my zoom of two). The problem is that their will be an extra 16 pixels on each side so I cant do a full pixel

So is there a way to move a image in the screen by a pixel instead of full tile. I've already done
obj.pixel_y-=8. But I'm assuming that doesn't work on screen or too large objects cause it's not working. If not im sure by random Ill eventually get it or Ill make my screen in some empty space and make my vision to that location

you know what thats probably the better idea. To put my vision into a location that already has the screen I want premade. Anyone have objections is that a good idea for lets say things like title screens?
Best response
You can offset the screen objects by using the format outlined in the reference entry for "screen_loc".
I have, as far as I know it doesn't allow decimals only full tiles
screen_loc = "5:15,5:20"

Will place the object 5 tiles over, and 5 tiles up. While offsetting the object 15 pixels to the right, and 20 pixels to the top.

As documented in the reference entry I pointed you at.
Oh thank you, I was doing stuff like "5.15,10.2" just wrong format