Sorry for the delay. The webclient is probably an issue with the server. I'm not really sure what's going on with your dreamseeker failures right now, but we will try to give it a proper test soon.
I have been having the same problem for about a while now and no other fixes have help, i have one point to say, my internet explorer does not work but my google chrome (default browser) does. would this effect byond in anyway causing the loading game information problem?
If you read through the thread, I think Tom is suggesting it is something possibly to do with Internet Explorer being embedded into windows 8 (8.1) if you are running that OS.

I don't think your default browser would affect it?
Well, I ended up 'refreshing' windows 8.1 and reverting it back to windows 8, BYOND is working now, thats realistically the only solution right now.
We will try to get some testing on 8.1. Long term, we need to ditch this IE component but that may be a real headache.
In response to Tom
Thanks a lot for this post!
I managed to "bypass" my problem thanks to this.
You can either play as guest or just start byond twice,it will still keep loading but it opens an almost empty pager; If I log in and do what you said it works perfectly fine!
Page: 1 2