Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1781003

So please comment if you think this is a good idea.

My game is free but I'd like their to be vanity microtransactions. Like pets, house sets, and perhaps cool armour.

So I'm going to allow players to make a pet, or these other visual treats for the player that would personally take a long time and distraction from current content especially adding new clothes.

Cool armour personally i don't think should last long(maybe 3 months) and will eventually be put into the randomly generated armour as well.

So people every month can set their art. Their will be a quality test from me and if it passes it will be put on my ingame store and you will gain a fair percentage.
pets 2$-5$(depends on how detailed)
house sets(so a set of furniture and appliances following a theme) 5$
armour set 2-5$(depends on how detailed)
eventually though your stuff might eventually become free in a years or when its no longer selling anyway.

So anyone think thats a good idea. Saves me time, earns you money.
Shouldn't it be earns "me" money lol, how am I getting money.
Because you can make and then sell assets in his game's store.
In response to Klirix
Oh ok yea I get it now after re-reading
Yes this is mostly because while I could make all the assets for these things it would take forever. if I found a decent art comunity interested I could get massive amounts of customization for houses, armour, and weapons in a short time is my goal, we both make a profir and then it goes free down the line to expand the free players customization so everyone wins.
cool