ID:178266

Here is my problem: I don't know how to put the health on my stat panel right. It needs to look like this Health:
(then your life then your max life).Here is my coding...

mob/Stat()
stat("Stats:",src.desc)
stat("Health:",Life,Max_Life)
stat("Shield:",Shield)
if(src == usr) statpanel("Inventory",src.contents)

Here are the problems...

stat panel.dm:3:error:stat :expected 1 to 2 arguments (found 3).

Please get back to me if u can help.
Punkrock546
stat("Health:",Life/Max_Life)

Change it to that
In response to Shun Di
It is only showing 1 on the panel...
Punkrock546
In response to Shun Di
actually, I think it goes:

stat("Health: [usr.Life]/[usr.max_life]",)

MORAL OF THIS POST: Being right all the time is possible, if you have GM powers and can ban all those who prove you wrong.
In response to Punkrock546
the code he gave you was wrong, look at my last post

you see, the code he gave you was faulty, it told BYOND to divide usr.life by usr.max_life, obviously you were at full health, and it gave you 1, meaning life and max life were equal, you gave BYOND a math problem, and it did the problem and gave you the answer, BYOND, you little scholar!

MORAL OF THIS POST: I am really bored!
In response to Ter13
I knew it was wrong, i have stat panels in all my games, I just wanted to let punkrock figure it out my his self.

Shun Di, Out
In response to Shun Di
lol, yes, I am SURE you did, but what is the point of doing that to a fellow newbie? sure, you discourage them, make them cry, and lead them in the wrong direction, but for what? Just to make them figure it out? It is easier to just not reply, if you really knew it was the bad code, why even bother? it makes no sense, so, don't defend it, it was wrong and it makes you look dumb if you give the wrong code, on top of that, it makes you look like a liar and an ass to say that right in front of the guy you are "helping" If you want him to figure it out, then just don't reply at all, it's easier.

WARNING: This post was in no way meant to insult, just to inform, all opinions expressed within the contents of this post were an opinoin of a single person, and in no way affect the opinions of others.