ID:178286

I need a basic code for a shooting game. If u can help me give me a post.

C-ya,
Punkrock546
Punkrock546 wrote:

C-ya,
Punkrock546

What's with everybody asking for people to build them a game. It is called Build Your Own Net Dream for a reason.
Punkrock546 wrote:

C-ya,
Punkrock546
mob/verb/shoot()
usr << "you shot"
world << "[usr] shot"

There's your basic code.

Don't ask for "basic code for a <genre> game", please. That'd be like Squaresoft running up to the makers of whatever program they use and saying, "Quick! I need some basic code for an RPG!". It just doesn't happen.

If you're going to make a game, then make it; don't get others to make it for you. Even if you ignore this plead, at least specify what a "shooting game" is. The code I gave you is a shooting game for me. I play it all the time.

Not your type of game? Then specify.

=V
In response to Ebonshadow
Well I need some help cuz I don't know really how. I know how to do the bump proc but not to show the animation.

Punkrock546
In response to Vortezz
Nevermind. I'll figure it out my self.(never thought I'd say that) Thanks anyway

Punkrock546
In response to Ebonshadow
Why do you think you can just all the sudden stat posting again and piss people off, your an asshole.
In response to Branks
Branks you the one being the butthole here he has a right to post and you cant just step in and say he can't
In response to Branks
Ok, I'm not going to make anyone else mad. Please don't reply to this anymore.(But reply to my thing on macros)

Punkrock546
In response to Emperor Beld
well, he can, but who listens to someone asking general questions like that?