ID:178370

Ok first ill go with the trease chest i want to be able to open it and it change icon_state and when its open iwant to beable to search it or close it
and the fishing i want an invisible layer that when i get near it i can fish if i have a fishing rod
Don't double post, especially 4 hours after your first post
In response to Garthor
Fine i'll tripple post
In response to Charlesisdapimp
Dont Ask For The Code,do some of it yourself so you can learn....
In response to Turles9000
My game is too big for 1 person ask LordJR (LJR) He'll tel you that i do need a team of coders to create my game " trust me i've been workin on it alot" if you wanna alpha test it with me you can its called Medievalscape
Still you should do some of your own coding. If you don't know how to make a chest open your not ready to make a HUGE RPG.
Charlesisdapimp wrote:
Fine i'll tripple post

Fine. Changed my mind. Won't help.
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:

Fine. Changed my mind. Won't help.

Why not ?
Anyways there are no coders good enough to code what i need!
Charlesisdapimp wrote:
Why not ?

Because you're being a rude ass.

Anyways there are no coders good enough to code what i
need!

You're so wrong it hurts. There are PLENTY of coders good enough to code what you need. What you need is very simple, in fact.

I for one won't help you, because I have no time to help people who won't help themselves. I'm sure I'm not alone.

And your Jedi Mind Trick reverse psychology ain't gonna get me to help either.

Regards,
Corporate Dog
I posted the CODE ON YOUR OLD POST!
In response to BurningIce
AMEN.. lol
In response to Corporate Dog
I sorry but I'm down and feel like shet and when i do i try to bring everyone down wit me
fishing i want an invisible layer that when i get near it i can fish if i have a fishing rod in my contents

And i need it where i can shut the chest
Nvm bout the closin i got that
Charlesisdapimp wrote:
I sorry but I'm down and feel like shet and when i do i try to bring everyone down wit me

Thinking of what Corporate Dog said about Jedi mind tricks, I can only say this: Trust your feelings.

Feeling down is no excuse to act like a complete jerk. Don't double-post, don't triple-post, don't cross-post, and don't bump your posts. You didn't do all of those things (I think), but you should follow these guidelines regardless.

And your lame shot at an excuse notwithstanding, you didn't bring everyone down with you. Mildly ticked a couple of people off, but you didn't depress a soul--except those who have some sort of foolishly high degree of optimism about human nature.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE POSTED BECAUSE I DIDNT SEE MY QUESTION POPPED UP !!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
Charlesisdapimp wrote:
I ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE POSTED BECAUSE I DIDNT SEE MY QUESTION POPPED UP !!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

Be that as it may, you didn't apologize for it, but when called on it you got snippy and said you'd just triple-post--and then you actually did just that, deliberately.

So whether your first mistake was an accident, you followed it by something intentionally rude. You get no "oops" points from me on that. Your best course of action here is to make a public apology and try not to screw up so horrendously the next time around. Maybe then some people will actually consider helping you out.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Stop messing with my mind !!! this was yesterday it was in the past get over it !
Charlesisdapimp wrote:
Stop messing with my mind !!! this was yesterday it was in the past get over it !

I was offering you friendly advice. If a little logic and concepts like "respect" constitute messing with your mind, then your mind is too weak to take on writing a game.

And the fact that your offense happened yesterday doesn't change the fact that you were rude by intention, and still haven't apologized for it. People aren't going to forget that, and the passage of time isn't going to soften them toward you. You have a responsibility to make things right, and I suggest you do so.

Not every new day is a blank slate. Your actions have consequences.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I apologize you just dont know my life going thru foster home after home after you parents dis own you and give you up for adoption!!! It's heart breaking and it makes me suicidal
Page: 1 2