In response to Charlesisdapimp
Charlesisdapimp wrote:
I apologize you just dont know my life going thru foster home after home after you parents dis own you and give you up for adoption!!! It's heart breaking and it makes me suicidal

Yes, that is heartbreaking. But as I said, it doesn't give you license to be a jerk. You're perfectly capable of being polite to people in spite of your circumstances. You're not the only one who's ever been depressed or suicidal; yet this forum isn't total anarchy, because most people respect the others around them enough to behave decently.

"I had a bad day" may be a decent excuse if you apologize, because people understand it if you lose your control momentarily when you're unusually stressed--as long as you're willing to accept you did something wrong and make amends. But "I had a bad life" has never been a valid excuse. I had a really lousy year, myself; in fact, today happens to be the anniversary of when things got really bad. But I'm not using that as an excuse to be obnoxious, am I?

You're responsible for respecting the people around you, and they have that same responsibility. It doesn't go away just because you had a bad roll.

Lummox JR
Page: 1 2