ID:178378

Login()
CheckBan(src)
if(src.key == "Teezer"||src.key == "Cross Of DDX")Is there anymore ways of adding keys to this list??
Login()
CheckBan(src)
if(src.key == "Teezer"||src.key == "Cross Of DDX"||src.key == "Key here"||src.key == "Key here"||src.key == "Key here")

simple..
mazarot wrote:
Login()
CheckBan(src)
if(src.key == "Teezer"||src.key == "Cross Of DDX")Is there anymore ways of adding keys to this list??

If you want to be flexible, and also save some space in the code, you're better off using an actual list:
var/list/adminkeys=list("teezer",
"crossofddx")

mob
Login()
if(client.ckey in adminkeys)
... // set up admin verbs
else CheckBan(src)
..()

The good thing about a list like this is that you can make it persistent, and load and save it with the world or just on its own. In Incursion, I use save files to keep track of the host's game and admin settings.

Lummox JR
In response to ShadowSiientx
TY guys
In response to Lummox JR
Police.dm:19:error:src.verbs:duplicate definition
Police.dm:19:error:/mob/Admin/verb/Certify:duplicate definition
When ever i try to do the list idea it comes up with this for every verb. any clues?
In response to mazarot
mazarot wrote:
When ever i try to do the list idea it comes up with this for every verb. any clues?

Without seeing more of your code, I have no idea. It looks completely unrelated to the code discussed here, or at least what you showed of it. If you can post the problem line/proc, it would help.

Lummox JR
In response to mazarot
mazarot wrote:

This means you have two or more lines that are identical to one another.

--Lee
mazarot wrote:
Login()
CheckBan(src)

may i ask, why your useing Zeta code?