Click()
usr.check(src)

mob/proc/check(obj/gem/foo)
if(started == 0)
usr <<"The round has not started yet!"
else
usr.score += 1
del foo

...keeping in mind that when you use this, not to directly cut and paste it, or your going to see indentation errors. Type it in instead.

Regards,
Corporate Dog
In response to Corporate Dog
still dosen't work
In response to ShadowSiientx
ShadowSiientx wrote:
still dosen't work

At this point, then, we're talking user error, because I just typed a code similar to this into Dream Maker, and it worked fine.

I don't know WHAT you expected the code to do in the first place, and I don't know what other craptacular code you have in place around it. I'm not psychic.

But when somebody helps you out with something as basic as this, you should AT LEAST make an effort to understand what you're being handed. I have a few more ideas about why your code might not work (all because of other code which you DIDN'T include in your initial post) but I think I'm done helping you for now.

Regards,
Corporate Dog
In response to Corporate Dog
Corporate Dog wrote:
but I think I'm done helping you for now.

Regards,
Corporate Dog

I don't know why.i don't really care.I am like baned from half the hub games because of some lil child spreading rumors about me stealing code from dwo. And half the oldbies are mean.. Half OF BYond thinks i am a newbie! I AM SICK OF IT!! SO SHUT UP!!
In response to ShadowSiientx
ShadowSiientx wrote:
I don't know why.i don't really care.I am like baned from half the hub games because of some lil child spreading rumors about me stealing code from dwo. And half the oldbies are mean.. Half OF BYond thinks i am a newbie! I AM SICK OF IT!! SO SHUT UP!!

What's so bad about being a newbie? We were all newbies at some point.

All Corporate Dog said was that you should take a little more care to understand the code you're shown. The problem you're having with your code right now comes from not thinking it through, which is why you were able to glean nothing from the answer you got.

So relax, will you? Take some time to try to understand both your code and what Corporate Dog showed you. Think it through: When you call a proc, what is usr and what is src? Is your check proc used to make a determination--and if so, shouldn't it return a value like 0 or 1 indicating if it was successful? What are you deleting and where? Ask yourself these things, and you'll start to see the answers in front of you.

Lummox JR