ID:178427

how do I upload my file so ppl can play it?
like where people can run it themselves?
You know, like when it says login URL, i used my site that had the fle uploaded, but it didn't work, so how do I upload it to byond?
In response to Airjoe
in your code type this in
world
hub="airjoe.yourgamesname"

i think thats what you mean.if not tell me

In response to Emperor Beld
when I submit my game to the hub, it asks for the file URL, I used my site, but it didn't work, so how would I make it so you can log in?
In response to Airjoe
what do you mean login like other players join your game or host it them selves
other ppl log in, I want it so ppl can log in and play it
In response to Airjoe
they can automaticly do that when they join the games live hub and see your game if they want to join they would click join and enter it
I submit it to the hub, but the only choice is Veiw Documentation, so If I host it in Byond Dreamseeker, will that work?
In response to Airjoe
yes
do I use dreamseeker or dream daemon? dreamseeker made it host in Games, it is a chat, and dreamseeker made it alpha, not what the hub entry was
In response to Airjoe
did you add this to your code
world
hub="Airjoe.yourgamename" ?
hold on
In response to Airjoe
I did that, and it still won't show up on the hub, I want it so it is under Byond.CHAT but it won't go there, and it won't show up unless u search for it
In response to Airjoe
someone has to check it to see if it fits the chat category unless your games compleate or almmost compleate I doubt it will fit
I just want it on the hub? How do I do that? And then, how do people log in to it, if I click log in, it says "looking for data on urlblah blah.dms on www.byond.com why won't it just work? I want :
click link, download file, open dreamseeker PLAY period!
In response to Airjoe
if its hosted it does that automaticly a little screen pops up with peoples keynames and a button called join click that and your in
but if I do that, it only says alpha and junk, I want it easy host, but beta version and stuff
In response to Airjoe
im getting tired of replying did you add the
world
hub="Airjoe.Yourgamename"

thing?
yes, and i gtg soon, so why won't it work?
Page: 1 2