In response to Airjoe
world
mob = /mob/creating_character //This sets the default mob path
name = "Tiny Chao Chatroom" //This sets the games name
turf = /turf/grass //This sets the default turf
hub="Airjoe.Tiny Chao Chatroom"
In DreamMaker:
  • Make sure world/hub is set properly as others pointed out.
  • Build -> Package Files, choose World Executable files, type in Hub ID, Finish

On this website, under Your Hub:
  • Either edit the entry if you've already created it, or create a new one
  • Where it says Zip Package, choose the zip file you created above.
  • Submit. This should upload the zip file. Now when people go to your hub entry, there should be a Run link that allows them to download and run your game.

If you submit the game to a channel such as BYOND.Chat, it must be reviewed by a real person before it shows up there. In the meantime, you can announce it in Creations if you haven't already.
In response to Air Mapster
ok, how do I make one big world, not just run your own?
In response to Airjoe
It says getting file info. from:
url"bunch of #s".dms from byond.com when how could it be there if not uploaded? I uploaded the zip file
In response to Airjoe
In that case, you need to run a server somewhere. It can be on your own computer, or somewhere else if you know someone who is willing to do it for you. Right now, there are not a lot of options for this, unfortunately.

If you run it on your own computer, you can either host it in DreamSeeker or DreamDaemon. You need to know your IP address and host it on the same port every time. Then, go edit the hub entry and put the byond url in where it says Login URL. It should look something like this: byond://123.456.78.90:5000 where 123.456.78.90 is your IP address and 5000 is the port that you host it on.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
It says getting file info. from:
url"bunch of #s".dms from byond.com when how could it be there if not uploaded? I uploaded the zip file

This is how links from the website to BYOND space work. The byond.com server auto generates a .dms file when you click on one of those links. If your computer is setup properly, it will open DreamSeeker with that file, and DreamSeeker will go to the BYOND url inside. It should be all automatic, and nothing you should worry about.
In response to Air Mapster
Ok, I think I know where to get my IP address, but where can i get it if I am wrong?
Page: 1 2