ID:178477

I have one type of Punching bags and I am trying to make another kind that you get stronger faster punching it but I can't Can someoen please help me
DbzGtMania wrote:
I have one type of Punching bags and I am trying to make another kind that you get stronger faster punching it but I can't Can someoen please help me

No...

Reason being -- You're creating yet another DBZ game which in turn we don't need...

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Or want.
In response to Foomer
PLEASSSSE
In response to DbzGtMania
DbzGtMania wrote:
PLEASSSSE

No, sorry.

We don't need another DBZ game around here...and as Foomer stated above, we don't want another one either.

So please stop trying to make this so called "DBZ" game you're making and create a more compelling type of game that we are more likely to play...

--Lee
mob/pbag
icon = 'pbag.dmi'
Health = 10000000000000000000000000
density = 1
mob/pbag2
icon = 'pbag2.dmi'
Health = 1
density = 1

mob/verb/Attack(mob/M in oview(1))
if(istype(M,/mob/pbag2))
usr.health+=100000000
else
M.health-=5
usr.health+=
M.deathcheck()
mob/proc/DeathCheck()
if(src.health<= 0)
src.loc = locate(1,1,1)//whatever here

-Kappa the Imp
In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
DbzGtMania wrote:

No...

Reason being -- You're creating yet another DBZ game which in turn we don't need...

I think what's more disturbing isn't so much the game he's creating as the clichés he's using in doing so. If some DBZer chose to make a DBZ game radically different in design from any done so far, it'd at least be something new. But in making one identical to all the other tired, crappy ones congesting the hub, he's doing himself a disservice as well.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:
DbzGtMania wrote:

No...

I think what's more disturbing isn't so much the game he's creating as the clichés he's using in doing so. If some DBZer chose to make a DBZ game radically different in design from any done so far, it'd at least be something new. But in making one identical to all the other tired, crappy ones congesting the hub, he's doing himself a disservice as well.

Lummox JR

You're right yes, but still, he is creating another "DBZ" game.

--Lee