When I debug I'm actually debugging from the BYOND source itself, in the compiler. This isn't really something you could do on your own.
Okay I'm pretty confused. -_- If it's something I can't do on my own why did you need a stack trace from me? lol

Also I lost internet connection for a bit trying to fix this issue - (deleted some dlls. tsk tsk)

At this point I'm not really willing to give the host files out, simply because SECRET PROJECT #999 engage. I'd prefer not to do that at all if possible. I have however, tested this issue on multiple computers since then- and the same thing happens on both.

I'll just try to debug / error catch it on my own, eventually I will figure out how to do it, I've just been pressed for time and also- it's kind of hard to find clear cut instructions on Google that don't assume you have prior knowledge.

I'll get back to you and let you know what I find.
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
Okay I'm pretty confused. -_- If it's something I can't do on my own why did you need a stack trace from me? lol

A stack trace is something you might be able to get on your own, and might point back into a spot in the actual byondcore.dll code where the problem resides. The crash being in ntdll.dll means it's impossible to investigate without knowing how it got there.

However if this is heap corruption, as I suspect, then even a stack trace is unlikely to unearth the culprit. But my running in debug mode very well might, as it did with the list issue introduced in a late 506 build. Debug-mode BYOND is a little more sensitive to some issues than release mode.
Page: 1 2