ID:178482

How can I make Mob to walk around and then plaer can kill them and how can I make Punching bags that is stronger than the other kind
You can't. Try a different game-building engine.
Bluufire wrote:
How can I make Mob to walk around and then plaer can kill them and how can I make Punching bags that is stronger than the other kind

<Punching Bag Code>

mob/Pbag
icon = 'pbag.dmi'
Health = 9999999999999999999999999999999
density = 1

mob/verb/Attack(mob/M in oview(1))
if(istype(M,/mob/Pbag))
usr.Health+=999999999999999999999999
else
usr.Health+=5
M.health-=5
M.DeathCheck()

And for the monsters check out My Attack System

-Kappa the Imp
In response to Kappa the Imp
Don't forget to modify the punch verb appropriately!

<code>mob/punch(obj/pbag/B in range(1)) usr << "You punch the punching bag" pbag.health -= rand(1000,1000000) if(pbag.health) del(src)</code>
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Don't forget to modify the punch verb appropriately!

<code>mob/punch(obj/pbag/B in range(1)) > usr << "You punch the punching bag" > pbag.health -= rand(1000,1000000) > if(pbag.health) > del(src)</code>

Mr. Foomer,

I find this appalling! Don't you know that punching bags have have feelings? That they can experience pain, the same as you do?

Please stop propagating this sort of violence. By randomly subtracting health from poor defenseless pbags, you are showing yourself to be a cruel, heartless individual.

Skysaw
President,
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pbags
In response to Skysaw
Fine, I'll fix it just for you.

<code>mob/punch(obj/pbag/B in range(1)) usr << "You punch the punching bag" del(pbag) del(src)</code>

It will never feel pain again.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Fine, I'll fix it just for you.

<code>mob/punch(obj/pbag/B in range(1)) > usr << "You punch the punching bag" > del(pbag) > del(src)</code>

It will never feel pain again.

Wouldn't that need to be a verb?
In response to Nadrew
Not really, why?
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Not really, why?

Becuase a+b = c

a = 1000
b = 2222
c = 1