ID:1784956

I really wanna get this. Everyone's been anticipating the release of this game ever since OoT 3DS came out. Lemme know if you got the game and tell me how it plays out.
Why get it on 3DS when you can just play the N64?
The 3DS version has some extra features, including the ability to be played on the go (since it's on a handheld console).
Why don't you just make a handheld N64 with Raspberry Pi?
I WANT IT TOO
It's okay.

Though, to be honest I've been playing the new Monster Hunter a lot more.
Both this and MH4U are on the top of my list of 3DS games to get.

So many fond memories of just dicking around in Majoras Mask on the N64. Such a rich and deep world.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Both this and MH4U are on the top of my list of 3DS games to get.

So many fond memories of just dicking around in Majoras Mask on the N64. Such a rich and deep world.

Totally agree with you on that one. MM felt a lot more immerse than its predecessor. I never got all of the masks. I should be ashamed. I bought the game last night and I'm gonna try and do that this time.
Should be a lot easier to. Apparently the game holds your hand a lot more, making the quests for the masks more of a checklist than actual discovery.
No time limit?
It still has the time limit, but you can move around and back to the beginning with Ocarina songs like always.
In response to Ganite
Here's a list of some changes. There are major ones like changes to the way saves work, some nice tweaks like having the song of double time allowing you to pick what time you want to advance to, and some incredibly minor but extremely nice changes like skipping business scrub's intro animation.

All around it's a solid remaster rather than just the same game with slightly enhanced graphics.