ID:178614

i need help putting GP and HP in my game (also damage please) i have a stat bar but i need it to operate so i can get my inn npc top work........ please help me.......
Your going to have to show some of your code here. Your description is a bit vague.
In response to Skysaw
well basically i can code a NPC in guy (cause i posted that also) but i need to make so i have max hp that works..... right now its just kinda there...... so basically i need to make it so hp to be acually there and same with gp....
hopefully that makes sense
In response to Aleis
Aleis wrote:
well basically i can code a NPC in guy (cause i posted that also) but i need to make so i have max hp that works..... right now its just kinda there...... so basically i need to make it so hp to be acually there and same with gp....

I hate to be difficult, but it still does not make sense. What do you mean by "actually there?" What sort of functions are you having trouble coding?

In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
Aleis wrote:

I hate to be difficult, but it still does not make sense. What do you mean by "actually there?" What sort of functions are you having trouble coding?

I think he means that he wants his HP and GP on his Stat panel.

Not sure buts thats what I am guessing he is after.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
im trying to get it to work so i can lose/get gp and same with the hp
In response to Aleis
I think you need to learn the basics, take some tutorials :) they explain that kind of thing and if you can't get the blue book just read the reference.
In response to Akarat
okey dokey lol