ID:1786511

Did someone tell you that you can't make 3D games on BYOND?
Well read this until the end and then BYOND will have over 10000000000 3D games

We all know that five nights at freddy's was created with click team MF and guss what , that engine is 2D
Don't believe me? If you look at all games that was created with it you will see that it is 2D
Then what is Scott's secret ? It is his drawing skill art also he used camera effects to give it a 3D look
So you too can! How? Follow these steps :

1-Starting a 3D project :
Like normal , make your codes but the fps should be probably 15 fps as i think so

2-#ALLTHEWAYALLDAYGRAPHIXHD , making 3D stuff!

I know there is alot of people who can draw 3D stuff here (e.x: shade)
So yeah draw 3D stuff but make sure that when your look at it or move your mob it moves well (could take alot of time but did Scott stop working on fnaf ? No so YOU can too!)

3- let's make the magic!

Do you think we are done? No we still need to programme the camera effect to give it a 3D style! Do it by your self , i won't post my secrets here :)

4- making maps

We will make the turfs and everything normal and tada! We are done!

Notes :
The 3D thing works , trust me..
But still , BYOND dosn't really support 3D so if you will REALLY plan to make a 3D game with BYOND try making something like fnaf , cuz it is a full year and i am still working on my secret 3D game with BYOND..

How to fix dat ? Lol
I used
 // <font size=5>  

But how to stop it o.O
I went ahead and fixed it myself. It's </font> not </size>
Shadowdarke had a cool demo that showed us the closest capabilities to a 3D BYOND.
Maxsteel13 weren't you already making an exact copy of that Five Nights at Freddy's game?
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Maxsteel13 weren't you already making an exact copy of that Five Nights at Freddy's game?

I stopped it
I don't know if Scott really left us to use his files to make other fnaf games with it so i stopped until he Emails me
Just avoiding proplems..
So starting my own 3D game with BYOND and yeah.. i am almost done from it but need to fix the trees..
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I went ahead and fixed it myself. It's </font> not </size>

Thx
look up OneFishDown - he had some pretty impressive isometric 3D-ish demos going on years ago.