ID:178661

I wanted to be able to right-click on an object to do something, but I did not want a verb in the verb panel, so I made a verb that affected the appropriate object and made the verb hidden. But now right-clicking the object does not work. Is there a way to be able to use a verb by right-clicking but not have the verb show up in the verb panel?
You can be done by:
set category = null

In response to tenkuu
Since I am on the subject I will ask this to confirm my thoughts. Is there a way to have something done just by right clicking? I mean without doing it by verbs. For instance, if I want to make it so that you talk to a merchant by left-clicking it, but you buy from him if you right-click it.
In response to Loduwijk
Not that i have seen, ive looked through and i dont see anything that has right click in it, only Click() and double click (dont know what the name of it is). You should ask someone more experienced, maybe in Design Philosophy. Im sure theres some way to do it though. (AND I NOW KNOW WHAT GAME THIS IS FOR)
In response to Loduwijk
Hmm, no. I believe people have requested RightClick(), Foomer being one of them but there are no doubt more.