ID:178711

ok i did all that zip file thing but how do i make it be on the hub so everybody can play what am i suposed to host and what to select in my dream daemon so it apeares in GAMES LIVE
To get your game in the GAMES LIVE, start dreamdaemon.exe, then in the file box, click the ... button next to it and find your compiled world, NOT YOUR ZIP FILE. Then, set Visibility to Public, and hit GO.

There are a few exceptions, where this won't work: Firewall, LAN, and routers.
In response to Nova2000

um ???? ?:O firewall lan routers?????? can u tell me what they are so i can fix them and then FINNALLY >:( get my game on the hub :E
In response to Nova2000
Nova2000 wrote:
To get your game in the GAMES LIVE, start dreamdaemon.exe, then in the file box, click the ... button next to it and find your compiled world, NOT YOUR ZIP FILE. Then, set Visibility to Public, and hit GO.

Ashcool is asking how to get his .zip file on the hub so people can download the game, not how he can host it.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
no i am not asking that i am asking how do i host it so everybody can be playing it on the same time but it does not work because of those lan firewall things i am asking how to MAKE IT WORK