ID:178712

im new 2 the world of BYOND id just like to say hi and being the newbie i am u will probly be seeing me alot in this forum!! Umm i found out about BYOND on a forum post in
www.mpogd.com (by sariat). if yah wanna chat msn me on [email protected] oh and look out for the game im gonna be making "Steel Skies" sounds cool huh?:)
ne way cya

oh and sariat sent me here ;)
If he turns out to be a dbzer...don't blame me....
In response to Sariat
hey everyone just finished my new DBZ game its so mad its called DBZ Mega
nah jk :D

.. nooooo DBZ iznt 4 me
In response to Akarat
Akarat wrote:
hey everyone just finished my new DBZ game its so mad its called DBZ Mega
nah jk :D

.. nooooo DBZ iznt 4 me

Thats nice then :)

One less DBZer to worry about and one heap load off of Sariat's worries :P

Only joking ;)

Anyway, welcome to BYOND and I hope you enjoy your stay

Lee
Welcome to BYOND. You sound like a reasonable guy, look forward to meating you.
Okay, since you're new to the forums, here's some advice to keep people from getting mad at you :oP

1. Don't ask for code. Unless you're willing to give people something in return for it. Ask for help with code all you want, but don't ask for strait code, ever.

2. Try to speak as clearly as you can. Taking shortcuts like using "u" instead of "you" really gets on people's nerves. It also tends to make it hard for them to understand what you're saying. If they can't understand what you're saying, they're not going to give you any help.

3. Don't cuss, be nice, and don't insult anyone. Avoid flame wars any way you can.

That's about it. Be nice, have fun, stay out of trouble, and try to type strait :o)
Hello, how are you doing? Just like to say hi to ya, so hi.
In response to Mellifluous
hi