ID:178785

for some reason when i log into my game, the screen is black and my icons wont work. when i login this pops up....
Error: there is no form type in the URL and no CGI/default_form specified. I think this is why. i cant seem to get rid of it. and also, my name chooser thingy wont work, hers the code
mob
Login()
usr.name = input("Choose a name for your character.", "Your Name", usr.name)
The CGI error pops up because you have Dantom.CGI included with your game. The black screen is probably because you forgot ..() in your login code.
In response to Nadrew
i do have the cgi included with my game and i do have () on the login. ill fiddle around with it some more and try to figure it out
In response to BigDaddy
You SHOULDN'T have CGI included.
In response to Nadrew
lol, big deal nadrew, your not the first person to prove i cant read ;) thanks ill try it now and see what happens
In response to BigDaddy
hm...... the cgi url error doesnt pop up ne more. but the map still doesnt show up. maybe its my starting location thing. is this wrong?
mob
Login()
var usricon= input ("Which game do you want to get icons from?", "Choose.") in list ("Final Fantasy", "Dragon Warrior")
if (usricon== "Final Fantasy")
icon= 'ghost.dmi'
if (usricon== "Dragon Warrior")
icon= 'goofoff.dmi'
usr.name = input("Choose a name for your character.", "Your Name")
usr.loc = locate(24,2,10)
In response to BigDaddy
Try this:
mob
Login()
..()//!!!Leave that in!!!
var/usricon = input ("Which game do you want to get icons from?", "Choose.") in list ("Final Fantasy", "Dragon Warrior")
if (usricon == "Final Fantasy")
icon= 'ghost.dmi'
src.loc = locate(24,2,10)//whatever
if (usricon== "Dragon Warrior")
icon= 'goofoff.dmi'
src.loc = locate(24,2,10)//whatever
src.name = input("Choose a name for your character.", "Your Name")

Is that what you mean?
In response to Kappa the Imp
thank you, hopefully it will work ^^