ID:178810

"SAME HERE"
Teran wrote:
"SAME HERE"

This is a complete and utter waste of space. Next time you have something to say like this dont post it here!

You will CLEARLY not get your donation and you CLEARLY do not deserve it from asking as you did.

Next time do the decent thing and dont ask this question again! Just because your broke it doesnt mean we HAVE to donate to you. Many of people are broke. You dont see them going round telling people to donate to them do you!? NO

Lee

In response to Mellifluous
man if u wanna make some money sell stuff to people or make a really good game and then have the dime donation junk on it and have people pay a dime or somin to get special stuff in the game. works in every game i have seen. even those korny dbz games
In response to Mellifluous
While I can understand your aversion to posts like this, it's better to just ignore them and float away with the breeze, I think.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
While I can understand your aversion to posts like this, it's better to just ignore them and float away with the breeze, I think.

I guess your 100% right here, so I will follow my lead and save myself from the hassle ^_^

Lee