ID:178818

Hi all sorry for this other posting its just that I really Really need a tutor and i cant do any more programming till I get one. So please if you have AIM my name is Rinereg and if you have MSN Messanger my email is [email protected] so please I only need a few basic things and ive already read all the tutorials and they dont make sense Ive also done all the demos all I need are a few thing so please.
I am awaiting your posting
Regards Rinereg
Rinereg wrote:
ive already read all the tutorials and they dont make sense

Well if you don't understand the tutorials, how are you going to understand what you are told from us??

-NilFisk
In response to NilFisk
Well.... most people can talk and tell you very simply and can tell you multiple times but with a document you can read it over and over and still not understand it whiulst with a tutor he/her can tell you in a number of different contexts.
In response to Rinereg
Tell u what, go try some of those demos and tutorials you said you tried! And then when you want to change a piece of code or do something post that bit of code here and ask how to change it to do what you want.

LJR
Rinereg wrote:
Hi all sorry for this other posting its just that I really Really need a tutor and i cant do any more programming till I get one. So please if you have AIM my name is Rinereg and if you have MSN Messanger my email is [email protected] so please I only need a few basic things and ive already read all the tutorials and they dont make sense Ive also done all the demos all I need are a few thing so please.
I am awaiting your posting
Regards Rinereg

I can give you a tip right now: Don't double-post. Please delete your earlier post ([link]).

As for tutoring, I think you'll find that people will be more willing to help with specific problems, but when you just throw up your hands and say "I don't get it" no one's going to bother to commit any time to you. If you can't at least take a shot at producing some code, but insist on hand-holding through every step of the process, you'll never be a programmer at all. Programming requires some ability to think and act on your own. Try out some code. Try to modify it to do something else. When you hit a problem, tell us about it--in detail and with the relevant code--and we can help you.

I'll also add that if absolutely none of the tutorials make sense, there's probably very little a tutor could do to explain things differently. There are a lot of good resources for beginners in this community, and you should have found at least 2 or 3 that would help you. Either you're not trying hard enough to understand the wealth of material out there, or it's forever beyond your grasp. I doubt more than a fraction of the human race falls into the latter category; it sounds to me like you just prefer the hand-holding so strongly that you're unwilling to try to understand the material you have.

Lummox JR
In response to LordJR
Ive already tried doing my own code and I still couldnt do it after 2 weeks and Ive tried configuring my own code from the demos but i still could only get a little bit from it so i really cant do anything.
In response to Rinereg
Rinereg wrote:
Ive already tried doing my own code and I still couldnt do it after 2 weeks and Ive tried configuring my own code from the demos but i still could only get a little bit from it so i really cant do anything.

I might tutor you, for a small fee, of course. I've added you to my MSN list.

=V