ID:1788285

There's a Knight, Mage, Archer, and Thief all fighting each other.

What are they fighting over?
k/d ratio and/or exp. Durrrrr.
Amulet of Yendor, obviously.
da grail
THE HOLY GRAILLLLL
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
k/d ratio and/or exp. Durrrrr.

The first half is wrong because it's kinda from a realistic perspective, as in, there's a Knight, Mage, Archer and Thief in the real world, and there's only a k/d ratio in games and sports ( and this isn't UFC or anything, they are just fighting each other in a secluded area ).

These are just four heroes fighting, not necessarily in a game or anything. Basically the answer is something that would make sense in both the real and game world.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I keep a k/d ratio on everyone I know at all times, currently most are 0/0 or 0/1.

I would imagine there'd be a magical treasure and they all want it for various reasons. Archer for the skill, Knight for the power, Mage for the knowledge, and Thief for the gold.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
gold.

Bingo!

There is no magical treasure. They are in real life. Knight, Mage, Archer and Thief are fighting over something that makes sense in both the real and game world. Those two things would be gold and experience. Not a magical grail or a k/d ratio.

I may have invented the world's most difficult quiz. I might be invited to join Mensa after they see this.
Lol, no magical treasure because it's real life [includes Mage]. Mwahahahaha. Gold was the first thought, but then I assumed that the mage wouldn't need the gold, being able to use his magic to gain gold via professional means quite easy(assumingly), so magical shiz was my primary answer.
Or a woman?
In response to A.T.H.K
I had assumed one of them might already had been a woman and/or some of them were not interested.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Or a woman?

I probably didn't explain the setting well enough.

You have 4 heroes. They are all fighting. Now in the real world, there would be only two things you could gain from that setting: experience in fighting, and whatever belongings they had after you loot their body ( mainly gold ). There are no women present. Just the 4 heroes, so no one walks away from the fight with a girlfriend.

Anyway, I just got a phone call from Obama saying he wants me to join Mensa. I think this is finally it guys. My big break. My moment of truth.
Now you just have to decide if it's worth giving up public breastfeeding.
a Guild
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
a Guild

if they wanted to start a guild why would they be killing each other, use ur brain brah
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
a Guild

if they wanted to start a guild why would they be killing each other, use ur brain brah

Knight guild, Mage guild, Archer guild, and Thief guild all at war over beef land and what not ;) i did use my brain.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
a Guild

Knight guild, Mage guild, Archer guild, and Thief guild all at war over beef land and what not ;) i did use my brain.

brah, if they were trying to start a guild, why would they not attempt to recruit each other first? leaders of guilds are always looking to acquire strong subordinates rather than kill them outright.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Now you just have to decide if it's worth giving up public breastfeeding.

No one has done it yet. I'm pretty disappointed. Many women have come into the store with babies, but none of them are feeding. I think we need to start posting signs up on the walls, i.e. "If you're young and attractive, feel free to breastfeed your younglings."
Tom's Ramen!