ID:178844

i saw the code that nobody was using and i would like to know if someone could show me a full code for that type of stuff or tell me how i can find the thing that gives out the damage?
Ug wrote:
i saw the code that nobody was using and i would like to know if someone could show me a full code for that type of stuff or tell me how i can find the thing that gives out the damage?

What in the name of all-powerful gooberiness are you talking about?
In response to Skysaw
I *think* he (or she) wants some damage code. The word damage, and the word code are in there, so.....
In response to Mertek
i mean the code on that floor attacking thing where some evil floor or somin kills u unless u have a key
In response to Ug
If you want a code that does that, you're going to have to write it yourself, since to my knowledge, there isn't a library or demo for anything like that.
In response to Ug
Ug wrote:
i mean the code on that floor attacking thing where some evil floor or somin kills u unless u have a key

I must be dense, but this still just does not look like English to me. I can't even begin to imagine what you're requesting.
In response to Skysaw
Here I will attempt to decrypt. I think he wants an enhanced floor trap code where if you have a key the trap will not be set off.
In response to Skysaw
I'm trying to hold back the comments but I think this guy would fit in very well with FoomerMUD. (Spuzzum'll understand that one.)
how old are you?
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
Ug wrote:

I must be dense, but this still just does not look like English to me. I can't even begin to imagine what you're requesting.

Once I read this I finally figured out that he was referring to a piece of code that I provided for Nobody, in the Code Problems forum. (I think he caused a lot of confusion by not capitalizing "Nobody".) I can't figure out the rest of the request, though. At best guess I think he's looking for something more complete than that, although building from that code shouldn't be in any way difficult.

Lummox JR