ID:178893

client
var/create_type //get this from some sort of input
MouseDrag(var/atom/A,var/atom/A2,var/turf/start,var/turf/ current,var/obj)
if(start.type != create_type) start = new create_type(start)
current = new create_type(current)
client
verb
Build_Type()
create_type = input("What kind?","Build Type") in typesof(/turf)

2 things-

first of all: How do i make it into a admin only verb, aslo how do i add objs to the list of things to build? Please put new code in a post
and also how do you make it so only admins use it?
In response to Tazor07
Do not bump, instead use the 'edit' command to edit your first post, in case you didn't know, bumping is when you add another post to your post just to get it to the top.
In response to FireEmblem
bumper im not bumping just adding
In response to FireEmblem
FireEmblem wrote:
Do not bump, instead use the 'edit' command to edit your first post, in case you didn't know, bumping is when you add another post to your post just to get it to the top.

Editing a post does the exact same thing, and should still be considered bumping.
In response to Tazor07
heh
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
[snip]
Editing a post does the exact same thing, and should still be considered bumping.

I am using topic view and not seeing this. I have used the edit button many times to avoid bumping. Is there some effect in the other views?
In response to ACWraith
Editing the post doesn't move it to the top or mark it as unread. I'm pretty sure Alathon doesn't know what he's talking about editing leaves the post where it was and it stays marked as it was before.
In response to Nadrew
Actually...it seems to me that editing a post also bumps the thread...

Under "Thread View", anyway...

[Edit:] Hmmm...after a test... I see that I am wrong on that... I could've sworn that I've edited posts and bumped threads due to it before, though...lol
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
I use thread view and I see no such action.