ID:178901

Ok.. I keep hearing over and over I'm too young! My parents or I don't have a credit card. I don't have any money.

Well thats all WRONGO!
I remember when I was a kid around 12 years old and I found something I wanted in a Mail order Mag like Kung-Fu videos or whatever, I would just save up what money I had and then ride my bike to the nearest 7-Eleven store and get a money order. Then I'd fill it out and mail it to the place it needed to go. Normally only having to pay $1 more than what I needed the money order for. I was able to get anything I needed or could afford.

How to do it here at BYOND. Your going to need around $6 for the money order and the min. amount Dantom requires to deposit 50 DIMES into your account. When you go to buy the money order unless you have more and want more, ask for a $5 money order. Once you have that you'll need to go onto the BYOND website click Wallet/Deposit or Fill Wallet/Enter 50 DIMES and method will be money order. Then it should give you the address to send the money to. Also you'll need to make the money order out to Dantom or who ever it says to. Then you just need a stamp put the filled out part of the money order in the envelope and send it off. Within a week or so you'll have DIMES in your account you can how ever you want to.

The reason I've posted this is because I keep seeing so many mostly younger people here asking how to deposit DIMES or are confused by the process. Well if your finding it hard to understand or think your too young to do it, this is to just suggest an easier way. I hope this clears up some of the confussion I've seen here at BYOND.

LJR
The problem is not that I don't have money, I have a decent amount of money compared to some kids my age. I don't live in a big city, or a small city for that matter. A tiny town with a small population and the nearest store is about 3 or 4 miles into town. Another problem is that I am short and skinny, and look like I'm about 10, when in reality I am 15. My parents wouldn't let me ride over 1 mile past the house by myself, probably not even with friends. Which brings me to another problem, I have no friends in the immediate mile of my area. I am the only kid my age around here, the two that were here packed up and left. Now you tell me how I am supposed to do your little scheme.
In response to Mertek
Well dude you got to eat! :P If I was you I'd wait till mom or dad was headed to the store, sneak a ride with them. And when you go to the local grocery store, head right for the cashier cage and ask for a money order! Or the post office, I think they sell money orders as well. If there is a will to do it, you'll find a way ;)

LJR
In response to LordJR
Me, outside? *maniacal laughter is heard in the background* I think that going outside is a waste of time, but oh well. I'll give it a shot, do they sell stamps at the grocery store? There's a mail box right outside the door so it shouldn't be THAT hard.
In response to Mertek
Depends.. I think some may?? If not look for a stamp machine.

LJR