i know you can use \red \blue \yellow
but that seems to be the only ones i can get to work right
if there are any other ones can you please tell me
thanx
You can learn html.
In response to Nadrew
yah i know but i want to know what colors could i use to begin with
without html
and if thats all the colors you can use without html i suggest dan or tom should put more colors in
In response to Nadrew
ok I know html and yet I can get hexadecimal colors to work in byond. Is there something I should know about?
In response to Stimpy
Sad to say Dantom are thinking about removing \colorname due to lack of use html is the way to go.
In response to Nadrew
:-( dont remove it dantom
i use it
isnt that enough to keep it in(lol, probably isnt,but hey its worht a try)
In response to Stimpy
using html isnt hard I can show you how to do it for basic colors seeing as how I cant get my hexadecimal to work.

example:
<font color=blue> Text </font>
< font color=blue >Text< /font >

That makes the text blue.

(you have to remove the spaces from within the bracket things I just put them there that way it wouldnt think i was trying to code that.
In response to Stimpy
Stimpy wrote:
:-( dont remove it dantom
i use it
isnt that enough to keep it in(lol, probably isnt,but hey its worht a try)

I've heard of nothing of the sorts of them removing it, so I wouldn't worry about it.
In response to Vortezz
Ahem id:61489
In response to Canar
Did you use a # sign? <font color=#6464FF>Mine Works!</font>
Mine Works!

Canar wrote:
using html isnt hard I can show you how to do it for basic colors seeing as how I cant get my hexadecimal to work.

example:
<font color=blue> Text </font>
< font color=blue >Text< /font >

That makes the text blue.

(you have to remove the spaces from within the bracket things I just put them there that way it wouldnt think i was trying to code that.
In response to Creek
(Pardon my html abuse.)

<font color="#877F2B">Yes</font>, <font color="#60B62C">there</font> <font color="#2C7AB6">are</font> <font color="#541DC5">alot</font> of <font color="#947BC7">colors</font> <font color="#C91DC3">that</font> <font color="#80FFFF">work.</font>
In response to Nadrew
<font color=#6699cc>AHA</font> I didnt know you needed the # sign with byond thanks.
In response to Stimpy
Hey Stimpy, using HTML to color text is very easy. You just use font tags in <>'s. For example, to make red text you would type:
<font color="red">TEXTGOESHERE</font>
which produces:
<font color="red">TEXTGOESHERE</font>
Notice the /font? This is called a closing tag and is very important because it lets the system know you are done using the previous tag properties (in this case red font color). You can also use hexadecimal codes to get more precise color control. The format is #RRGGBB where RR is the red component, GG is the green, and BB is the blue. Since the codes are hexidecimal, the go from 0 through 9 and then A through E, meaning 00 means none of that color and EE means max of that color. You use them just like the color word designations above IE <font color="#RRGGBB">. Here are some example colors:
<font color="#000000">#000000</font>
<font color="#EE0000">#EE0000</font>
<font color="#00EE00">#00EE00</font>
<font color="#0000EE">#0000EE</font>
<font color="#EE00EE">#EE00EE</font>
<font color="#EEEEEE">#EEEEEE</font>
<font color="#EEEE00">#EEEE00</font>
<font color="#00EEEE">#00EEEE</font>
<font color="#551111">#551111</font>
<font color="#33BBCC">#33BBCC</font>
<font color="#CDCDCD">#CDCDCD</font>
<font color="#CB77CB">#CB77CB</font>

-James
In response to Canar
<font color = yellow>I <font color = aqua>A<font color = red>m <font color = blue>R<font color = green>a<font color = fushia>e<font color = white>K<font color = green>w<font color = teal>o<font color = blue>n
In response to RaeKwon
I'm with the color police... you're ALL under arrest!
In response to Dramstud
RUN!
In response to Nadrew
DONT RUN
KILL HIM
In response to Stimpy
Ok! *pulls out a knife, and stabs Stimpy the limpy*