Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1789726

heres a look at my basically completed interface for equipment. Got the perk system up and runnning now.
Here the video to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH1h24RBNYg

Now just got to do glitch fixing, art, titles screens, balancing and I will be off to letting you guys try it out.

After that it will be finishing interface, finishing dungeons, adding more social mechanics, After that it will basically be release I'm hoping.
The mining and dyes system look really good, mining might be hard when its laggy but at least its more interactive that way.
Yea that was my plan to just add some more interactivity and more skill to what is mostly boring repetitive crafting skills. But i forgot about lag and thank you:)

well if my game gets enough money and I plan to upgrade my wirless home network to 50 or 100 mbs so hopefully that will eliminate any lag as it gets more popular. If it for some reason my game gets super huge I'll get fiber optics if it is available for my location. Theoretically I should be able to hold 1000's with no lag with that.

In response to DanteVFenris
Shell's are somewhat cheap and are good for said instances.
In response to Edit Nero
yea i've thought about that too, but they arent perfect. Some byond games struggle with only 100. Or at least thats my assumption is the popular ones are using that. Though I guess I could pay for multiple shells instead. We will see when we hit that stone
In response to DanteVFenris
That isn't the shell's fault if it's struggling at 100, unless the shell isn't top tier. But yeah, can't wait to try out your game.
Oh okay, I guess I should think of getting one than when the time comes.
and thank you I can't wait for people to try it