In response to ZIDDY99
ZIDDY99 wrote:
I bought Super Saiyan 2 for 80000 I think it is. Also, vegeta is my master and he's asking me to bring him something like " I'm the strongest on earth " . What is that? Is it a Z-Soul or what? I looked in all of the shops and it's not there.

yeah its the Z-soul
That's for the Vegeta mastery? It'll only drop if Raditz and Nappa come back after you take out Vegeta and Vegeta gets back up with like 10% health
80,000?

SSJ2 was 100,000
In response to Tarundbz
Yeah, Parralel Quest 2 I think. Whichever one it is when you fight Raditz and Nappa and Vegeta.
In response to King_LiOnZ
I still have yet to get SS2. I CAN get it, but as far as I know all it does is increase your stats and increase the rate at which you lose ki. Given that my main purpose for even going Super Saiyan is during quests where I need to spam, I feel like SS2 will only hurt me.

I don't ever go Super Saiyan otherwise, because I have the "I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo now..." Z-Soul, which gives me increased stats across the board, Auto Guard at max Stamina, and regeneration at max Ki. Super Saiyan = no regeneration.
I finished the main story today and it was pretty good, I grinded pq5 for the vegeta z soul and I completed being his student and I unlocked FFlash which is godly if you just spam it with SS2 and the Z Soul vegeta gives you when you complete being his student. Now I think I'm going to complete all PQ's and be everyone's student. Further more, I think I might get all the dragonballs and wish. Also, how do you make a new character upon starting? They're all locked for me..
My apologies, 100,000.
Ha. " And BEYOND ".

I saw what you did there.
GatewayRa wrote:
all of you are inferior to me in this game and beyond
i will never join byonds steam group, as i am too good for them

What a tragic loss, we may never recover from not having you in our group.
In response to ZIDDY99
You can't make a new character until you finish the story.
What's funny is that the last gen version's (X360/PS3) servers are better than current Gens servers.
Really? I find it easier to find games on Xbox One than PS3.
In response to ZIDDY99
I have it on Xbox One and the servers still aren't working.

(They was NOT like this before release date.)

On last gen version (In this case 360 which I use.) server is smooth, I don't get kicked out after a mission and people fight better and are more tactical that I noticed on last gen than current gen.
King_LiOnZ wrote:
I have it on Xbox One and the servers still aren't working.

(They was NOT like this before release date.)

On last gen version (In this case 360 which I use.) server is smooth, I don't get kicked out after a mission and people fight better and are more tactical that I noticed on last gen than current gen.

Personally I feel its because of the game turnout kind of like Diablo 3 was. I don't believe they expected such a high playerbase due to previous DBZ titles not selling this much, so everyone trying to log on caused some server instability. Ex - Game can comfortably sustain 2 million people but 10 million people bought the game and are trying to log on. Diablo 3 had this happen and it actually crashed the servers for the first week or two it was out, and that was from Blizzard who is use to maintaining millions on WoW.
They posted yesterday about the servers... Everyone is freaking out about it, but it's being worked on. Here is a letter from the developers...

"Dear Dragon Ball Xenoverse players,
you may be facing some issues to log on to Dragon Ball Xenoverse servers but be assured that we are taking care of this situation to fix it as soon as possible.
As of today and mainly on Playstation 4, you may face:
- Denied connection to the server
- Denied connection to single or multiplayer lobbies
- Unintentional log out after entering lobbies
In order to confirm the issues and solve them, we are working on:
- Tweaking servers configuration to adapt requirement of each platforms
- Keep on raising the log on limit for servers
- Changing settings of server database to improve stability.
When these changes will be applied to the servers, they may cause unintentional log out during gameplay or “server maintenance" status.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused and thank you for your patience
We will post regularly updates about our efforts."
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Yeah but, we were discussing how last gen servers were considerably better. Next gen servers ( apparently ) aren't as good which is strange considering they should be...

The game sold more on Xbox One/PS4...
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Yeah but, we were discussing how last gen servers were considerably better. Next gen servers ( apparently ) aren't as good which is strange considering they should be...

The game sold more on Xbox One/PS4...

This.
Currently streaming... Having trouble catching my last dragon ball. I believe it's the 5 star.

http://www.twitch.tv/drbrankenstein
I was streaming with SuicideSixx earlier, but the servers were so bad we switched to smite then I got off.
Just hit level 62 earlier... I noticed a good portion of custom characters looking ugly as hell... Terrible color choices... I just pretend I'm making a sprite when I edit my character...

http://puu.sh/gu4SG/4197830620.jpg
If anyone thinks they can beat me, and has a Playstation 3, add me for a beat down.

PSN: EliteMox
Page: 1 2 3