ID:179047

can someone put the Character Handling code down w/ the implementation code? somehow the entire thing has been taken off my comp and now i don't have it to make character saves that will let u load and create chars at start up. if someone does it will really help .

AGAIN- the code has been taken off my comp and even if someone put the link it will NOT work. can someone post the code.

Thanks
Open Dream Seeker, click the "My hub" menu, click "Edit", and delete Character Handling from the list. Now you can use the link again.
In response to Nadrew
thanks
In response to Nadrew
i got the thing working but when i sign on it doesn't say create new char, delete char.... anyone know why? it just loads where the last place i signed off
In response to Alienman22774
Character Saving is what you are looking for.
In response to Super16
i got the character handeling code to work (no errors) but now when i go into my game instead of poping up w/ a create new char, delete char etc. its just puting me in the game (auto load)how do i fix it so it pops up w/ the log in for games like Dragon Ball AF (w/ create new char etc.)

PS if it looked like i put the log in screen a lot its because i don't feel like explaining it to several people who don't know what i was talking about..