ID:179082

I need help.
my start icon isn't doing anything. can some one help me out. thanks! <(*_*)>
Redslash wrote:
I need help.
my start icon isn't doing anything. can some one help me out. thanks! <(*_*)>

Could you be alittle more specific please as to how your starting icon doesnt do anything?

Lee
You need to tell us more about your problem. If you are really new, you should read some tutorials before trying to do big projects.. Thats the one mistake I made. :)

-Rcet
In response to Rcet
Rcet wrote:
You need to tell us more about your problem. If you are really new, you should read some tutorials before trying to do big projects.. Thats the one mistake I made. :)

-Rcet

Nonesense i remember your DBZ game :) i like it especially the Saibamen attacks int their 1000's
In response to Devil Man
Devil Man wrote:
Rcet wrote:

-Rcet

Nonesense i remember your DBZ game :) i like it especially the Saibamen attacks int their 1000's

I may agree with you his DBZ game was likeable but Tutorials are the best place to start off and when you get problems here is the place to get help on the section that he/she needs help with and then that person will prosper on whats been corrected and be more aware of what he/she needs to do next time in that area.

Lee
In response to Devil Man
Please don't remind me :).

-Rcet
In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
Devil Man wrote:
Rcet wrote:

-Rcet

I may agree with you his DBZ game was likeable but Tutorials are the best place to start off and when you get problems here is the place to get help on the section that he/she needs help with and then that person will prosper on whats been corrected and be more aware of what he/she needs to do next time in that area.

Lee

I have been working through about 2 libs aday and understanding it. I am looking forward to making an original concept.
In response to Rcet
I am months late but what the hey. There was a bug in the game. If you used Kaioken to go SSJ or SSJ2 your revert turned into something like 179,000 so you had to train all the way back to 300,000 for SSJ.

Do you still have the game somewhere?
In response to Devil Man
I have it around here somewhere, but id rather not bring up from the dead. Let dead games lie.

-Rcet