ID:179085

I need to set my game up to be turn based where every player chooses sets their actions then all of their actions happen at the same time, so a set phase and an action phase where the actions are carried out, by priority, so far in byond I have had a hard time understanding how to make a game multiplayer dependant. Let alone requiring all players to finish their set phase before the game can commence with the action phase.
Can anyone reccomend a tutorial or course of action I could persue to get more familiar with the concepts I have mentioned??

Illya
You can probably tweak Dan's TakeTurns library a bit to fit your needs here.

http://www.byond.com/script/dms.cgi?url=byond:// Dan.TakeTurns%23%23version=4

Illyena wrote:
I need to set my game up to be turn based where every player chooses sets their actions then all of their actions happen at the same time, so a set phase and an action phase where the actions are carried out, by priority, so far in byond I have had a hard time understanding how to make a game multiplayer dependant. Let alone requiring all players to finish their set phase before the game can commence with the action phase.
Can anyone reccomend a tutorial or course of action I could persue to get more familiar with the concepts I have mentioned??

Illya