ID:179086

I put in the line world/hub = Bootyboy.TexasHoldem, but it never seems to put my game on the BYOND.Live listing. Am I missing something obvious?

Regards,
-Booty
I just started up your game and pushed "host" (bottom right corner of DS), with Visibility = Public, and the game showed up under Games.Live! Did you do the same steps? Also, did you mean Byond.Live or Games.Live? There is a difference... I haven't gotten my game into Byond.Live either... i think it has to be voted onto that list or something...

Bootyboy wrote:
I put in the line world/hub = Bootyboy.TexasHoldem, but it never seems to put my game on the BYOND.Live listing. Am I missing something obvious?

Regards,
-Booty
by the way, pushing the call/fold/raise buttons causes a run-time error if you're not in the game yet...
also, it looks there's a problem with the Games Live! button above the BYOND.Live! listing... try using the Games Live! button under General (blue bar on left side) instead.
I think Bootyboy.TexasHoldem has to be in quotes, although when I run your game it shows up in Games Live!

Bootyboy wrote:

Regards,
-Booty
Thanks guys, I must be blind or something. I did find it in Games.Live.

- Booty