ID:179098

Hi

I have a lot of probs yet with my game, but I will finished as soon as posible. Can u help me with this probs?

First, I have Class's Skills that last after X time-sleep(X)- . I dont want players making logout for getting more bonuses, because this skills provides attack and defense bonuses and if the player logouts before the time expire, the bonus still exist when they login, and the time dont pass.

Second, I need a REPOP system for my mobs

Third, I want when players dies that they go to an especial area, but i cant! In fact, when they die, they are disconnected form the game

Fourth, I cant make that players dont see inside buildings without open doors

Can u help me with this probs, plz?

Thx

Alvaro
Hittokiri wrote:
Hi

I have a lot of probs yet with my game, but I will finished as soon as posible. Can u help me with this probs?

First, I have Class's Skills that last after X time-sleep(X)- . I dont want players making logout for getting more bonuses, because this skills provides attack and defense bonuses and if the player logouts before the time expire, the bonus still exist when they login, and the time dont pass.

Second, I need a REPOP system for my mobs

Third, I want when players dies that they go to an especial area, but i cant! In fact, when they die, they are disconnected form the game

Fourth, I cant make that players dont see inside buildings without open doors

Can u help me with this probs, plz?

Thx

Alvaro

Make a deathcheck() for your dead people:

mob/proc/deathcheck()
if(src.Health <= 0)
src.loc = locate(1,2,3)

The scr.loc = locate(1,2,3) Chance the 1,2,3 to the co-ordinates of the special area that you wish to go to.

Lee